Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's a dog's life....

While I was watching this rather cute woofter enjoying basking in the winter sun I got to thinking a little....

What is my equivalent of 'a dog's life.' What is the ultimate simple pleasure and enjoyment?????

Making the first fresh steps in snow (not that I get to do that very often anymore!!) 

The smell of coffee first thing in the morning...?

Reading the paper in the middle of the day with a cup of tea....?

Fresh brewed tea using leaves and a proper teapot!!?

Hearing the rain on the roof...?

Walking in the early morning while the sun is coming up????

Anyway.... what is your simple pleasure.... let me know.... I would like to know what simple things we can do every day and acknowledge them as a precious moment....

Maybe with enough of them we can fill a whole week with pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment